Wednesday, June 6, 2007

First Night and Day at Home

Picture 1 & 2: First night at home....he's sleeping like a champ at this stage.

Picture 3: Dad's first nappy change!


Picture 4: Bath time. Lachlan loves water.....the next Ian Thorpe!


Picture 5: Sleep time for Mum and Bub. Plus, some beautiful flowers from the National Youth Department!




2 comments:

Kylee said...

Hey hey - congratulations guys! Cute pics - he looks like a darling. Good boy for sleeping well, what a blessing - and good girl Mel for sleeping when you can! LOL
So you've ventured into the land of blogging huh? I've had a blog for a couple of years (maybe less) and it helps with scrapbooking, great to look back and remember when something happened! Plus it was good while I was o/s, Aaron could keep up with me and josh real easy.
Enjoy!

michelle said...

He is beautiful!! I can't ait to see my nephew.. while I've been away all that I could think is he'll be grown before I get a cuddle! ;o) So I had to check the blog as soon as I got home.
m