Thursday, May 1, 2008

11 Months


Lachlan is 11 months old today. I have been thinking about his birthday lately - very exciting, although it will probably be a small family get-together for now - I think I will try to make his 2nd birthday bigger with his 'friends' from church :)

Here is what Lachlan understands at 11 months:
- Mum, Dad, Lachlan
- Book, ball, duck, brush
- Dummy, drink, nappy
- Teddy, Old MacDonald, 'Toot-toot Train'
- Cuddle, kiss, wave
- Clap hands, praise the Lord, singing
- Walking, Shoes, socks
- Birdies, pussy cat, puppy
- No
- Bath, sit down, lay down, time to get out
- Nose, eyes, head
- Hat


Hmmmm...need to think some more. I also need to take his 11 month photo tonight....still no new camera, and no batteries in the old one. I will have to scrounge around for some batteries later!

3 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

:o) He probably also understands Cookie-Cream-Commotion-Ice-Cream!!

Ruth said...

I'll bring some batteries over! I used to have a whole stash of them for that camera!!

Kirsty said...

Hi Mel, I can just imagine him when is 18 and too big for the chair and still getting his picture taken. :)