This morning I took Lachlan into the drop in medical centre while Jonathan headed off to church to preach. Three hours later....I came home with a little German Measles boy! Lachlan has (or had) an appointment for his MMR immunisation tomorrow morning...well, he beat us to it and managed to pick up GM. Thankfully, he is not sick, just covered head to toe with a rash - still not very pleasant!
The doctor said that he should be clear from the rash and not contagious within 2-3 days, so everything is still going ahead for his BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures (taken on our new camera) tonight just before he went to the land of nod. The red cheek is not his rash - he had just fallen onto a block :(


4 comments:
I missed you both at church today!!
I hope Lachlan is better very soon and that you get heaps of restorative sleep.
Love you lots,
xoxoxox
Poor chicken. I hope he doesn't 'feel' sick. He looks like his normal self there :)
oh poor Lachlan, we prayed for him today in Tagging. Poor little man!! Yeah he can't miss his birthday celebrations!
Will be praying. Will get Matthew the Prayer warrior on the case :) Let us know if you need anything ox
Post a Comment