Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Eating...I mean Drawing!

I bought lachlan these crayola crayon things last week. I am such a marketers dream! The week before I told Jonathan that surely you wouldn't want to encourage that fist grip thing that babies do and just using plain old crayons would be better. Then I saw the little set of three and got them. My thinking was that Lachlan wouldn't be able to eat them.

Yesterday Lachlan did some sweet scribbles for about 10 minutes. After that I went to the kitchen and when I came back to him he had bit the end of the crayon off and had little red specks all through his mouth......


4 comments:

Pamela said...

mmm. red crayon. Lauren's favourite food. :) At least it wasn't black that looks really festy on their teeth :)

Frances said...

Wow, I like those crayons. That sounds like something that Daniel would do! (Eat them that is!) Daniel loves drawing. I will have to get them for him next time I go to the shops. Not that I go there that often or anything ;)

Rob and Heather said...

Are those things "crayons"? Crayons ain't what they used to be!! Now they're toys as well!!

I think I need to get a life!!!

Kirsty said...

lol sooo cute!! he is becoming quite the character our little Lachlan.