Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The month of April

Some ways Lachlan spent his time during the month of April.......


At Gran & Pops house...





Practicing a new way to smile....


Playing with some old friends....


At a bbq with cousins at Kangaroo valley...


Playing with daddy....



Playing with friends.....

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

lovely pics... he is growing all the time. What happened with Jono's ghost like arm in their first pic, his arm is see thru... weird! :)

Melanie said...

Wow, I didn't even notice that!

Vicki Cameron said...

I love seeing Lachlan growing up and doing new things all the time.

Gospel said...

He is just a very beautiful boy. Hi Sis.Melanie, I manage to find your Lachlan Blog from your church website..I wish to have found it a bit earlier :)...I've seen each and every posts since his birth...He is so lovely. I want him to see more and more....:) Thanks. God Bless

Gospel
Dum Dum Church,
Kolkata, UPC